Innovative Toll Solution collects personal information in the course of providing services to you.
The types of information collected include:
Information Clients share with INNOVATIVE TOLL SOLUTION:
Clients share information with Innovative Toll Solution in relation to Innovative Toll Solution’s offerings. Such information includes:
- Your name, email address, physical address, phone numbers, and other contact details
- Payment/financial information, including credit card numbers and bank account information
- Information about the Client s organization and contacts
- Usernames, aliases, roles, and other security credential information
- Tax identifiers and VAT numbers
Innovative Toll Solution will collect some information while providing offerings to the Client. The data is collected when Clients interact with Innovative Toll Solution, download content, and communicate with users. Some of the automatic information include:
- Network and connection information, such as device, application, and browser type
- Device or computer location
- Authentication and security credentials information
- Content interaction details, such as downloads and streams
- Contact information, such as email addresses, phone numbers, and other information used by Clients to contact Innovative Toll Solution
Information from Other Sources:
YOUR DATA RIGHTS
Innovative Toll Solution uses your personal information to operate, provide, and improve service offerings. You have various rights relating to the information we house and process about you. The rights and how you can exercise them are described in the following sections, but we will first require verifying your identity before we can act on any requests.
Right to Access
Right to Rectify
If the personal data we collect about you appears to be inaccurate, incomplete, or out of date, you have the right to request for the data to be rectified, completed, or updated. You can ask for an information update or modification by contacting us.
Right to Restrict or Object to Information Processing
In some circumstances, you have the right to contact us and object to the processing of your confidential data. For instance, you can object to us processing your data for our legitimate interests, whereas there are no compelling reasons for processing the information, which might override your interests or rights. Also, you have the right to object Innovative Toll Solution’s use of your data for direct marketing reasons. You also have the right to object the use or processing of your information in circumstances where you challenge the information’s accuracy, or when we are still verifying your data’s accuracy.
Right of Data Erasure
In some scenarios, you have the right to request Innovative Toll Solution to erase your confidential information. Examples of such circumstances include when your personal information that no longer serves the purposes under which it was collected for processing and if you have consented to us processing your information, but there lack sufficient legal grounds allowing us to process the data.
Right to Information Portability
In given instances, you have the right to request and receive the confidential information we house and process about you in a machine-readable and structured format. You can request us to transmit the information to a third-party or you directly. The right, however, only applies to information you have already provided to be processed using automated mechanisms. We do not comply with portability requests relating to personal information belonging to others without their explicit consent.
SHARING WITH THIRD-PARTIES
Innovative Toll Solution may share your confidential information with our professional advisers and service providers, Innovative Toll Solution affiliates/companies, and third-parties associated with Innovative Toll Solution business operations, and governmental and public authorities.
Before transmitting the information, we shall implement the necessary precautions to ensure the security of your personal information in line with Innovative Toll Solution’s internal data protection policies and applicable data laws and regulations.
Disclosing your personal information may be done for the following purposes:
- To defend and protect legal rights, security, and safety of Innovative Toll Solution, the public, our users, and affiliates, including safeguarding against malicious events and fraud.
- Sharing with external service providers that offer us essential services, including payment processing, email deployment marketing, and advertisement, billing, performance, and security monitoring, fulfilling or processing transactions and orders, verifying user information, data processing, auditing, and data hosting
- Other business reasons stated in this privacy notice or for purposes disclosed when collecting your personal information pursuant to your explicit consent.
Innovative Toll Solution may also share your confidential information when there is a significant corporate transaction, such as mergers, initial public offering, an unlikely bankruptcy occurrence, or consolidation.
RETAINING YOUR CONFIDENTIAL INFORMATION
Innovative Toll Solution will retain your personal information until it has served the purposes given when it was collected. We maintain retention procedures and policies, and necessary records management, to ensure timely deletion of the personal data according to the following criteria:
- Innovative Toll Solution retains your personal information for the entire time you have a continuous relationship with us (especially where you have an Innovative Toll Solution account)
- We will retain your personal information as long as your account remains active or as long as we provide you with the requested services
- We will keep your personal data for the entire time needed to comply with global contractual and legal obligations
HOW WE STORE AND PROTECT YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
At Innovative Toll Solution, we implement reasonable measures to protect your data security and privacy. Despite the security safeguards we deploy, Innovative Toll Solution cannot fully guarantee the personal data will be secure from alteration or misuses, disclosed to unauthorized parties accidentally or intentionally, interception, or misappropriation.
We minimize such possibilities as much as possible through using a combination of security procedures and technologies to protect your data from unauthorized disclosures, access, or use. For example:
- We store your personal information in secure AWS servers housed in controlled facilities
- We implement strong access controls and restricted logical access.
- We use encryption protocols AES 256 (where applicable), TSL1.2, and HTTPS
- Innovative Toll Solution also requires third-party vendors to adhere to the safeguards and necessary compliance frameworks.
LOG INFORMATION, WEB BEACONS, AND COOKIES
Innovative Toll Solution offerings collect standard log information when you use them to access our services. The information includes browser language and type, IP address, and time of access.
Our website uses Google Analytics, a web analytics service provided by Google, Inc. (“Google”). The information generated by the cookie about your use of our website (including your IP address) will be transmitted to and stored by Google on servers in the United States. Google will use this information for the purpose of evaluating your use of our website, compiling reports on website activity for website operators and providing other services relating to website activity and internet usage.
Google will also use this information for the purpose of evaluating your use of our website, compiling reports on website activity for website operators and providing other services relating to website activity and internet usage, as well as remarketing relevant content from our website to you across the Google Web network for promotional purposes